Our website policies
TransNational Computer LLC (TransNational/ TNC) is dedicated to establishing a trusting relationship with its users, based on respect for personal identity and information, by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers all Web properties owned and maintained by TransNational, including but not limited to https://www.tnc-me.com. Because TransNational wants to demonstrate its commitment to our users’ privacy, we are disclosing:
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact Customer Support by email at email@example.com.
- A) Information Collection
TransNational is the sole owner of the information collected on its web properties, including https://www.tnc-me.com TransNational collects information from its users at several different points on our Web sites.
In order to use TransNational services at any level, and to access certain information or areas of the website, a user may be required to complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give contact information (such as name, telephone number or an email address). We use this information to contact the user about products and services on our sites. It is optional customer to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender), but encouraged so we can provide a more personalized experience on our sites.
When a user purchases a product, we request information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information (such as name, email, and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact the user.
We store information that we collect through cookies and log files to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the user’s personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user’s visit to our Web sites, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them. We do not share personally identifiable elements of your profile with other third parties. Your profile is shared in aggregate form only.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
By setting a cookie on our site, users would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If users reject the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. See the “Profile” section, above.
5) Log Files
Like most Web sites, our servers use log files to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
6) Clear Gifs
Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. The main difference between the two is that clear gifs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Clear gifs are not tied to users’ personally identifiable information.
We also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails the recipients have opened. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If users would like to opt-out of these emails, please see the Opt-out section.
7) Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. TransNational encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- B) Information Use and Sharing of Information
1) Communications from the Site
- a) Special Offers and Updates
We send all new customers welcoming emails and may communicate with them regarding our products and services. Visitors to our website that are not customers but provide TransNational with contact information may receive emails from TransNational that contain information about our products, special offers and other promotions. Established users will occasionally receive emails containing information about us, updates on new products, sales specials, information about other TransNational products that are likely to be of interest to our users, and customers satisfaction questions. Visitors and TransNational users may opt-out of such notices. Please see the Choice and Opt-out sections. We may contact former customers to gather feedback on the services.
- b) Invoices and Account Statements
We send all customers emails summarizing their order details including charges. These emails are a part of the TransNational online purchase process, and users cannot opt-out of receiving them, though they can deactivate their account. Information identifying the credit/debit card is not included in these communications.
- c) Customer Service
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and regarding issues relating to their accounts. We reply via email or phone, in accordance with the users wishes.
- a) Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site. For example, TransNational may disclose personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or third parties in response to criminal or civil subpoenas. Sometimes, these requests come from our third-party Internet, telecommunications and service providers all over the world who supply the network required for us to deliver our services. In order to maintain the integrity of our network, we often cooperate with requests from these third-party providers and/or requests from law enforcement or other governmental officials directed to these providers.
- b) Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- c) Third Party Intermediaries
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- d) Business Transitions
In the event TransNational goes through a business transition, such as a merger, or acquisition by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If as a result of the business transition, the users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given a choice not to have their information used in this different manner, as described in the notification of changes section, below.
- C) Choice/Opt-out
TransNational users and visitors who do not wish to receive our promotional communications may opt-out from receiving these communications by clicking the opt-out link included at the bottom of every promotional message.
TransNational users may not opt-out of receiving invoices, service announcements, and customer service communications, although they can deactivate their account.
- D) Links
TransNational’s Web sites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that TransNational is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by TransNational’s Web sites. TransNational has advertising and affiliate relationships with dozens of third party sites that drive interested parties to our sites. Information that is collected on these sites does not fall within the auspices of this policy.
- E) Safeguards and Data Retention
1) User Information
TransNational takes every precaution to protect its user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via TransNational’s Web sites, their information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order forms ask users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our paid order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when users are just ‘surfing’.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also employ security measures to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerks or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.
2) Message Content Handling
We will store your personal Transmissions on our servers for a limited time and will endeavor to purge old transmissions from its servers when the expiration period has run out (up to 365 days). We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your transmissions (as well as your personally identifiable information), such as firewalls and SSL technology. These are the same technologies that most websites use to safeguard credit card information and other personal information. However, that said, “perfect security” does not exist over telephone lines and the Internet and TransNational accordingly accepts only limited liability for security breaches.
3) Data Retention
The time period for which we keep information varies according to what the information is used for. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
- F) Supplementation of Information
- G) Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users’ personally identifiable information by contacting TransNational Customer Service.
- H) Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify users via email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner. However, if users have opted out of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our Web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post a notice, we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Most orders ship within 3 to 4 business days. Depending on the shipping location, product or software download orders will either be available for download immediately or within 2 to 3 days to process (please refer to the specific product listing for time frames). Our main distribution center is located in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please note that your order may arrive in multiple shipments.
- International shipments may take up to 5-7 days, which will depend on the shipping company and geography.
- Sale of product and Shipping will not be eligible in any Embargo Countries.
- All deliveries outside Dubai will be done on chargeable bases.
- Intuit stopped selling boxed CDs online a few years ago, as the trend in the software industry is moving to purely a digital delivery method. Intuit still provides a “re-install” CD. Please keep in mind, a “re-install” CD is simply a generic disc with a QuickBooks installer (.exe) file on it and does not contain any license information. Also, the download version will many times be the latest version of the software compared to what’s on the CD as there are often updates / patches to the software since the release of the CD. All on-going software updates for all Intuit QuickBooks products are provided via secure download (similar to Windows updates). All Intuit products, version, editions don’t have re-install CD’s.
- Sage 50 US does come with installation CD at additional shipping cost, you can add shipping while placing order.
- Subscription or cloud-based products may take 1-2 working days, delivery of item/product will depend on product-to-product bases.
- Delivery of renewals may take up to 2-3 working after the order confirmation and payments clearance.
Items shipped from www.tnc-me.com can be returned within 15 days of receipt of invoice in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
www.tnc-me.com items can take up to one week for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item reaches our fulfillment center, allow for up to two business days for us to receive and process your return. After the return is processed it may take 5 to 7 business days for the refund to show up depending on the refund method you chose. The amount will be refunded in Dirhams (UAE), and is according to the conversion rate at the time the refund was issued.
Items can be returned within 15 days of receipt of invoice. It can take up to 3-4 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed and 5-7 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- Hardware Items once purchased are non-refundable and returned in any circumstances, if there is any manufacturing defect/ malfunctioning will be re-directed to the principal’s customer service for replacement/repair.
- Any defective items replacement/repair request can be submitted within 7 days of invoice should be directed to the principal’s customer service for replacement/repair.
- Any replacement/repair of desktop, laptop or tablet that is damaged through customer’s misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- All Intuit QuickBooks Financial software and Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop software may be returned/refunded (If Not Registered) within 15 days from the date of invoice. This includes QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks For Mac, QuickBooks Accountant, QuickBooks POS software etc.
- All Intuit QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Solutions, Pro Plus and Premier Plus Subscription product are eligible for the 30-Day refund. In addition, if you decide to cancel your subscription any time, refund will be initiated based on proportionate payment terms.
- All Sage products may be returned/refunded (If Not Registered) within 15 days from the date of delivery/ receipt.
- All Subscription based products like QuickBooks Online, Intuit Payroll, and Intuit Field Service Management, TSheets, DoMoreCRM, and QuickPeach ESS are not eligible for the 30-Day Guarantee/Warranty, but your subscription can be cancelled within 30 days to prevent any next due payments however current month charges will not be refundable.
- Any customized application or solutions made based on customer requirements will not eligible for any refund.
- Any service(s) availed (partially/fully) is not refundable services like professional services, consulting, project work, and training services and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once scheduled service is cancelled
- In case any service is not availed, can be requested for refund within 7 days of invoice.
General refund and returns terms:
- Refunds policy may vary product to product, please read the terms and conditions of product before purchasing.
- Once a subscription has been taken at least one-month charge will be deducted. Please request for trial version before signing up to the subscription.
- Some products are subjected to the principals return policy, please read the terms and conditions of product before purchasing.
- Payment refunds may take 7-10 working days to be reflected in the original source depending on the service provider/bank.
- Any item/product/service purchased along with complimentary/gift hamper cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Gift hampers or discount coupons cannot be refunded or exchanged with any other product/service.
- Discount coupons are not subjected to be in-cashed.
- Discount/Gift coupons cannot be used or renewed once expired.
- In case a product/service has been cancelled where a coupon has been applied, only the paid amount will be refundable and discount or its equivalent amount will not be applicable anymore.
- Any unsettled dispute/claim arises will be referred to jurisdiction of “Dubai, United Arab Emirates” or “Dubai, UAE”.
Other Payment Related Issues or Concerns:
In any case if you face any payment issues such as payment denied, overcharge etc. Please fill up the “Get in Touch” Form on top of same page. Please make sure to mention subject as “Payment issues: Your Payment Reference No.”.
If you need urgent support on same kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 4 551 5839 Ext. 703.